The Antioxidant CBD Gummies
We understand that our customers want nutrient-rich products, thatâs why we have now decided to stock these amazing Turmeric CBD Gummies from CBDfx. Each purchase provides you with 60 gummy bears that are made with turmeric, spirulina, and of course, organic CBD. Plus, they are easy to use and easy to chew.
For those of you who might be new to the world of CBD, Turmeric Gummies can be a way to get familiarised with this product. Each gummy contains an identical 5mg of CBD, allowing you to stay in control of the amount that you consume daily.
What is Turmeric?
- Turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant.
- For centuries in India, turmeric has been used as a spice and a natural aid.
- It gives curry, mustards, butters, and even cheeses their yellow color.
- Has a warm and bitter taste.
- This herb has been found to boast anti-inflammatory properties.
- Possesses antioxidants.
- Curcumin is the leading active ingredient found in turmeric.
What is Spirulina?
- Spirulina is a non-threatening bacterium that grows in water.
- Spirulina dates all the way back to the Aztec civilization but thanks to NASA, it became popular again. This was due to how it could be grown in space and used by theirÂ Â Â Â astronauts.
- It contains a remarkably high number of nutrients.
- Boasts high levels of copper, protein, magnesium, and iron.
- The protein in spirulina is comparable to eggs, while containing all the essential amino acids.
- A typical daily dose is 1-3 grams, but doses of up to 10 grams per day have been utilized in an effective manner.
- This bacterium boasts incredible anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rich in antioxidants.
Organic Honey, Organic Cane, Sugar, Purified Water, Organic Seaweed Extract, Tri Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Natural Colors
and Flavors, turmeric, spirulina, Organically grown CBD rich Hemp Oil
No Corn Syrup.
No Animal Gelatin.
No Artificial Sweeteners.
Note: This product contains no more than 0.2% THC.
Please store this product in a cool, dark place avoiding any direct sunlight.